Website Corserv Care
Community Care Supervisor (Mid Cornwall) – Corserv Care
About the role
In this role you will support us to provide people with safe, responsive, effective, compassionate and high-quality care, via the Corcare Domiciliary service and STEPS Reablement service. We are looking for you to achieve this by:
- Planning safe and efficient work schedules for the Care Team
- Giving all on-the-job instruction and supervision to all members of the Support Team
- Supervising delivery of care/reablement
- Being the main point of contact with partner agencies to process and set up new referrals
- Ensuring detailed reablement/care plans meet the individual needs of service users and that the quality of care meets the highest standards
The focus of our company is to deliver high quality, personalised care in partnership with health and the voluntary community. Our services are key in supporting health and social care in Cornwall, and our focus is very much supporting people’s independence. Working on the frontier between health and social care, you’ll be helping individuals focus on building their strengths and achieving their goals.
We are looking for you to bring:
- Level 2 Health and Social Care qualification or equivalent
- Experience in providing direct care in a work setting
- Relevant supervisory/ Line Management qualification or demonstrable experience
- A good understanding of the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act, Equality Act, Human Rights Act, Putting People First Agenda and the CQC Essential standards
This role will require the successful candidate to travel on a regular basis so it is a condition of employment that the role holder can exercise satisfactory travel mobility in order to fulfil the obligations of the role. For those journeys where an alternative form of transport is unavailable or impracticable the role holder will be required to provide a suitable vehicle.
Our offer to you
Salary: £21,190 – £26,907 pro rata plus benefits
Working Hours: 37 per week, a rolling rota pattern with every 5th weekend worked
Contract Type: Permanent
Base: St Austell, Cornwall
Working with us you will have an employee benefits package that includes:
- Generous pension scheme with employer contribution
- Employee discount scheme and wellbeing events
- Holiday starting at 23 days and increasing to 28 with service (pro-rata if part-time) with option to purchase additional , plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexible working hours & home working options
- Investment and support in your continuous training and development
- Opportunity to become a Safeguarding Advocate, Health & Wellbeing Champion and Mental Health First Aider
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all our service users, clients and customers. This role is subject to (a basic / an Enhanced / a Standard) DBS check. If the role is working with vulnerable individuals and/or children and young people, you will be asked to complete a relevant DBS check to be successfully appointed to the role.
It’s really easy to apply for our roles – simply follow the link to create a candidate profile, answer the screening questions and upload a CV.
Closing date Midnight Wednesday 3rd August 2022
Interviews Wednesday 10th August 2022 (or close to)
If you’d like to have a discussion about the role, please feel free to contact our in-house resourcing team for an informal chat about the role.
Thank you for your interest in supporting our important work at the Corserv Group.
Trusted – Positive – Innovative – Collaborative – Join us
It’s a great time to work with us at the Corserv Group. We are proud to be contributing to a brighter future for Cornwall with exciting plans to generate growth and opportunity across the County and beyond. We work in collaboration with Cornwall Council to provide local residents with the best possible services and care. Whichever business area you join, you’ll be part of a supportive and creative team of professionals. You’ll have a friendly and collaborative workplace and investment in your professional development.
With a diversity of roles across our group of businesses, we’re a great destination for developing your career whilst living in the beautiful county of Cornwall. We are committed to equality and diversity and welcome all applicants from all background and experience.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Corserv Care is a new company that is part of the Corserv Group. The company brings together existing services STEPS, Corcare and Trefula House care home under a new brand, to improve the quality, capacity and resilience of the care market in Cornwall.
The focus of the company is the delivery of high quality, personalised care in partnership with health and the voluntary community. Our services are key in supporting health and social care in Cornwall, and our focus is very much supporting people’s independence. Working on the frontier between health and social care, you’ll be helping individuals focus on building their strengths and achieving their goals.
There is also ambition to expand the portfolio of services. We hope this will provide stability within the market and ensure availability of high-quality care for people with complex needs and challenging behaviours in Cornwall.
Our Trefula House care home also gives you the opportunity to be part of a service improvement journey, making a real difference to residents.
Working with us, you will be joining a talented team of professionals working collaboratively to bring positive improvements and regeneration to the county.
To apply for this job please visit ekzo.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.