Website Cornwallis Care Services Ltd
Trecarrel Care Home
Tywadreath, Par Cornwall
Would you like to contribute to making a difference to others, if so, we would love to hear from you?
Trecarrel are looking to recruit another positive and motivated individual to help prepare and deliver catering services for the residents within our care home. Previous experience of working in a similar catering environment is desirable, but not essential.
Benefits of joining Cornwallis Care Services Ltd
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhancements paid for weekend – (time and a quarter)
- Enhancements paid for bank holidays – (double time)
- Career pathway, supported by training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a progressive and forward-thinking organisation
- Refer a friend scheme up to £500
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Free uniform, DBS check, training and parking
- To be involved with the preparation, cooking and serving of premade delicious and nutritious hot and cold meals and snacks.
- To be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the kitchen, when on duty, ensuring high standards of cleanliness and compliance with Safer Foods, Better Business requirements.
- Understanding of special dietary requirements, ensuring that the appropriate meals are cooked presented correctly.
- Working closely with the Catering Supervisor, Wellbeing Coordinator, Home Manager,
- Administrator and Apetito, to assist with the planning and management of events at the Home e.g. residents milestone birthday, fetes, open days and presentations.
- 16+ years
- Kind, caring and compassionate in nature
- Enthusiastic and committed to making a positive contribution to the people who we care for.
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve high standards
- Ability to communicate and interact well with residents and others
- Experience working in a kitchen or catering preferred not but essential
- NVQ, Diploma or above in Catering– or willingness to achieve
- Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 or above – or willingness to achieve
Pay Scale (subject to experience)
- £9.50 – £10.00 per hour
- £11.88 – £12.50 per hour on Weekends
- £19.00 – £20.00 per hour on Bank Holidays
A full job description available on request.
To find out more, please call 0330 20 20 609 for an informal chat or complete your application at www.cornwalliscareservices.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit www.cornwalliscareservices.co.uk.