Website Cornwallis Care Services Ltd
Healthcare Assistant (Nights)
Are you longing to work in a friendly and enthusiastic team?
Are you a CARING and COMPASSIONATE person, wanting to improve the lives of others?
Whether you have previous experience or not we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of joining Cornwallis Care Services Ltd
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhancements paid for weekend – (time and a quarter)
- Enhancements paid for bank holidays – (double time)
- Career pathway, supported by training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a progressive and forward-thinking organisation
- Refer a friend scheme up to £500
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Free uniform, DBS check, training and parking
- The role of the Health Care Assistant is helping our residents to live full, happy and healthy lives, by delivering person centred care, meaningful activities, support and companionship; helping residents to enjoy each day by making sure they receive the quality care, support and opportunities for fulfilment that they deserve.
- Kind, caring and compassionate in nature
- Enthusiastic and committed to making a positive contribution to the people who we care for.
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve high standards
- Ability to communicate and interact well with residents and others
- Experience in health and social care is preferable not but essential
- Care Certificate or NVQ level 2 or above in Health and social Care
- £10.85 per hour
- £13.56 per hour on Weekends
- £21.70 per hour on Bank Holiday
A full job description available on request.
To find out more, please call 0330 20 20 609 for an informal chat or complete your application at www.cornwalliscareservices.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit www.cornwalliscareservices.co.uk.