Website Cornwallis Care Services Ltd
Are you longing to work in a friendly and enthusiastic team?
Are you a CARING and COMPASSIONATE person, wanting to improve the lives of others?
Whether you have previous experience or not Hendra Court would love to hear from you.
Cornwallis Care Services Ltd started life in 1989 and is now one of the largest care providers in Cornwall. We strive to be the employer of choice, supporting staff development and career progression. Every member of our team shares the same goal of providing the highest standards that are paramount in ensuring residents are offered the best possible care and support. Most importantly as an employer we value our staff, we wouldn’t be the company we are today without their hard work and dedication.
Benefits of joining Cornwallis Care Services Ltd
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhancements paid for weekend – (time and a quarter)
- Enhancements paid for bank holidays – (double time)
- Career pathway, supported by training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a progressive and forward-thinking organisation
- Refer a friend scheme up to £500
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Free uniform, DBS check, training and parking
- The role of the Health Care Assistant is helping our residents to live full, happy and healthy lives, by delivering person centred care, meaningful activities, support and companionship; helping residents to enjoy each day by making sure they receive the quality care, support and opportunities for fulfilment that they deserve.
- Aged 16+
- Kind, caring and compassionate in nature
- Enthusiastic and committed to making a positive contribution to the people who we care for.
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve high standards
- Ability to communicate and interact well with residents and others
- Experience in health and social care is preferable not but essential
- Care Certificate or NVQ level 2 or above in Health and social Care – or willingness to achieve.
- 13:00- 19:00
Not the shift times you were hoping for, do get in touch the recruitment team may be able to support you,
- £9.50 per hour (no previous experience or qualifications)
Cornwallis will put you through your care certificate once you start, free of charge.
- £10.00 per hour (once care certificate is completed/ NVQ qualifications L2 and above
- Enhanced pay for weekends (time and quarter)
- Enhanced par for bank holidays (double time)
- A full job description available on request.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to support or sponsor Visa applications or accommodation
- To find out more, please call 0330 20 20 609 for an informal chat or complete your application at www.cornwalliscareservices.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit www.cornwalliscareservices.co.uk.