Website Cornwallis Care Services Ltd
St. Agnes, Cornwall
Full Time and Part Time Contracts
Are you longing to work in a friendly and enthusiastic team?
Are you a CARING and COMPASSIONATE person, wanting to improve the lives of others?
Whether you have previous experience or not Karenza would love to hear from you. Becoming a Care Assistant may be the perfect career move for you.
Benefits of joining Karenza
- Completive pay rates
- Enhancements paid for weekend – (time and a quarter)
- Enhancements paid for bank holidays – (double time)
- Career pathway, supported by training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a progressive and forward-thinking organisation
- Free training, DBS check, training and parking
- Refer a Friend Scheme up to £500
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- The role of the Health Care Assistant is helping our residents to live full, happy and healthy lives, by delivering person centred care, meaningful activities, support and companionship; helping residents to enjoy each day by making sure they receive the quality care, support and opportunities for fulfilment that they deserve.
- 16 years +
- Kind, caring and compassionate in nature
- Enthusiastic and committed to making a positive contribution to the people who we care for.
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve high standards
- Ability to communicate and interact well with residents and others
- Experience in health and social care is preferable not but essential
- Care Certificate or NVQ level 2 or above in Health and Social Care – Willingness to work towards
Not the hours you’re looking for, do still get in touch with our recruitment team who may be able to support your preference within another department/site.
- £9.50 per hour – until you have completed your Care Certificate (we will support you to achieve, _ expected 6-12 weeks to complete) _
- £10.00 per hour – Care Certificate/NVQ Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Weekends – Time and a quarter
- Bank Holidays – Double time
A full job description available on request.
To find out more, please call 0330 20 20 609 for an informal chat.
To apply for this job please visit www.cornwalliscareservices.co.uk.