We have a good reputation for providing personal care and support to people in their own homes for over 25 years.
Whether you would like to work full time, part time or just as and when we would like to hear from you. If you are an experienced carer looking for a change, or you have some experience and are looking for a supportive team to progress your career, or if you haven’t worked in Social care before, but you have a caring nature and have a desire to make a positive impact in peoples lives.
Our small team of carers, most of whom have been with us for over 5 years, benefit from the thing you would expect from a care company. As we only work in the local area, you will not have to drive long distances between clients. Also we have a flexible approach to shifts, so you can work around your circumstance.
- Competitive pay including enhanced rates for weekend and bank holidays
- Paid Travel time, mileage and blue light discount card and a Christmas bonus
- All training and training time paid.
- On call support out of office hours
- Supported career progression.
- Opportunities to specialise.
- Regular team meetings and supervision.
- Uniform and kit provided.
- Access to Health Assured wellbeing support.
You don’t need experience as full training will be given, but you will need to have:
• A caring nature and a desire to make a positive impact to people’s livesEssential Skills:
• A clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
• The right to work in the UK – we are not able to provide sponsorship
• Satisfactory references and DBS check
• Ideally you will have some availability from 7am and evenings as well as alternative weekends