Website Green light PBS Ltd
‘The measure of a leader is the behaviour of their followers’ – Aubrey Daniels.
Green Light’s mission is ‘empowering people to lead a lifestyle they’re proud of’.
As a Registered Manager with Green Light you will lead, coach and nurture your team to achieve this goal for the people we support each day.
With your backing, your team will provide excellent accommodation, care and support to people with autism, learning disabilities and other complex needs
With your help, your team will understand how autism affects the strengths and needs of some people, and why some people might at times need extra support and understanding with their behaviour.
- You’ll collaborate and communicate effectively with the individuals your team supports, their families and loved ones, and with allied professionals.
- You’ll link in with the wider Green Light community to access support available from colleagues specialising in Human Resources, Quality Assurance, Operational Leadership, Positive Behaviour Support and Behaviour Analysis; to enhance and improve the care and support your team provides.
- You’ll be a highly organised ‘people person’ with a sound knowledge of current best practice in autism, learning disabilities and safeguarding.
- You’ll have a good understanding of the regulatory framework that applies to our service.
- You’ll have a strong drive for knowledge, self-development and learning to improve practice.
- As a Registered Manager with Green Light you will be committed to providing care and support that improves and enhances the quality of life of the people we support.
Why join us? Take a look at our amazing perks!
- Induction, we pay for you to attend our award winning induction
- Free DBS check
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for support workers
- Free meal(s) whilst on shift
- Company Pension
- Activities included on shift
- Weekend enhancements & sleep-in’s paid at an additional rate
- 33 days annual leave (pro- rata)
This position could be in a home up to half an hour radius from your home to the place of work.
Apply today on our website or feel free to contact us on 01637 416 444 with any questions you may have. You’ll find we are an approachable, friendly bunch!About You:
Would you like to ’empower people to lead a lifestyle they’re proud of?’
We do! In fact, that’s been our sole purpose since starting Green Light back in 2010. Today, we still like nothing more than bringing out the best in people. – Seeing people achieve the (previously thought) impossible. Seeing improvements in communication, social relationships and independence. Seeing people lead healthier more active lifestyles. Regaining a sense of fun.
If you’ve seen our social media, you’ll know just how proud we are of what we do for (and with) the people we support. What may be less obvious is our genuine excitement about what else we might achieve for people as we build on what we’ve learned so far. How could we do what we do even better? – Life’s a journey after all!
Perhaps you’ll join us for the next part of our journey? – Maybe you’ll play a key role in what we go on to achieve next? – I hope so!
Thanks for your interest in joining us.!
To apply for this job please visit switchedoncare.com.