Website Kerrier Homecare Ltd
Kerrier Homecare Ltd is a passionate and dedicated team, that wants to ensure we can provide care for as many patients as possible to get them out of hospital and back home with their loved ones to receive the best possible care in their own homes.
Life is too short to be in a job you don’t love, so why not join our team today and be part of a team that changes people’s lives and assist us to free up hospital beds and get these patients home where they belong.
As a Kerrier Homecare Care Assistant you will provide care for a variety of our clients in the domiciliary care sector. This will be supporting those with care needs in their own home, with a person-centred approach your duties will include:
- Light domestic duties
- Support with Medication
- Meal Preparation
- Light Domestic Duties
- Promotion of dignity, respect, and independence
- Provide Emotional support and companionship
- Honest and trustworthy
- Good communication skills
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and work whilst observing procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to accept direction and supervision.
- Flexible working hours availability.
- The ability and willingness to undertake training
- Driving license with own vehicle
- Contracted hours given or salaries offered if preferred.
- Company bonus scheme with weekends away, Spa days, meals out, cinema tickets etc
- Employee of the month prizes
- Mileage paid at 40p per mile
- Free uniform
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Free Employee assistance programme
- Paid annual leave
- On-going training and career development
- Fully funded NVQ 2 & 3 in Health & Social care
- Company Pension programme
- UK driving license
- Access to your own vehicle
- Passion for delivering excellence
- Someone who takes pride in their role
Salary: £12.75 + 40p per mile, Enhanced rates for weekends
To deliver support to service users of all ages and abilities by way of personal, domestic services and support in social activities in order to promote independence and enable the service user to maintain an enhanced quality of life.
*All roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
To apply for this job email your details to Hello@kerrierhomecare.com.