Applicant status required: Employed or Self-Employed
* This role is a private arrangement with a person or family who is seeking support for someone else or themselves. You will not be employed by or carry out work for Humans Cornwall; we have a dedicated team to help identify private personal assistants for care and support. These roles are personally assisting somebody to achieve their goals, gain independence and/or manage their daily lives; These will be self-funded by the family or person, or they may receive a Direct payment from Cornwall council. *
Lady who loves socialising, cinema, theatre, and spending time outdoors, requires a reliable and trustworthy personal assistant to join a friendly team supporting a disabled young woman in her home.
· Personal Care
· Household tasks
· Cooking and shopping
· Accessing the community, including hydrotherapy, the gym and enabling her to carry out her role as a volunteer
Hourly rate of pay: £15.74
Hours per month: 72 hours + some holiday & sickness cover
Working schedule – 4 week rota
Week 1 – Saturday 24hr 08:30am – Sunday 08:30 am
Week 2 – Wednesday evening 20:30pm – Thursday 08:30am
Week 3 – Saturday 24hr 08:30am – Sunday – 08:30am
Week 4 – Wednesday evening 08:30pm – Thursday 08:30am
· Good communication skills
· Flexible when required
· Problem solving skills
· Full driving licence for at least one year & over 21 years old in order to drive her automatic specialised vehicle
· Caring and proactive to help client achieve their goals & ambitions
· Experience of care and support on a one-to-one basis preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Offers of employment may be subject to DBS checks & referencing. If the role is on a self-employed basis, please ensure you have proof of employment status and public liability insurance.
When applying, your C.V. will be passed onto the family or person for their consideration. Due to the high number of applicants that are received for various roles, it is not possible to inform applicants if they have been unsuccessful. Please contact the below email for updates if needed.
If interested, please click apply or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference H3