Website Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
COVID is affecting us all, join us to help those in need across Cornwall and take a step forward in your care career journey
With no two days the same and opportunities to work across NHS sites, care provider homes and supporting people in their own homes, all with the benefits of an NHS employer.
Fast track recruitment happening NOW!!!
To apply visit our website using the Apply button below or call Mark on 07766 726358 for more information
To achieve our Trust objectives, we prioritise the development of our staff. To support this, the following opportunities are available:
- Protected CPD time for registered staff
- Access to a dedicated central development fund supporting CPD for all staff
- Leadership and Management development programmes
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- A full clinical induction programme for operational skills
- Access to a care certificate programme for our band 1-4 clinical staff
- A bespoke and robust preceptorship programme to support newly qualified staff
- Individual professional development programmes
Being part of a successful NHS Foundation Trust brings a portfolio of rewards and benefits for our staff. These include:
- Free access to individual RCNi portfolios to support revalidation for nursing staff
- Free DBS checks where required
- Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.cornwallft.nhs.uk.