* This role is a private arrangement with a person or family who is seeking support for someone else or themselves. You will not be employed by or carry out work for Humans Cornwall; we have a dedicated team to help identify private personal assistants for care and support. These roles are personally assisting somebody to achieve their goals, gain independence and/or manage their daily lives; These will be self-funded by the family or person, or they may receive a Direct payment from Cornwall council. *
Lady with an enquiring mind, who used to run her own business and loves reading & television, seeks a kind, empathetic & confident personal assistant. She has a diagnosis of Type 2 diabetes, asthma, is non-weight bearing & has a fractured foot.
– Personal care
– Stoma support
– Meal preparation
– Manual handling required in the future
Hourly rate of pay: £15.00
Hours per week: 7 hours
– Potential for sleeps ins in the future
1 hour a day: Late morning; 10:30am onwards; This is negotiable & flexible
– Someone trustworthy & respectful, who is able to adapt their approach to the people they support.
– Must be comfortable around animals, as the family have cats.
Offers of employment may be subject to DBS checks & referencing. If the role is on a self-employed basis, please ensure you have proof of employment status and public liability insurance.
When applying, your C.V. will be passed onto the family or person for their consideration. Due to the high number of applicants that are received for various roles, it is not possible to inform applicants if they have been unsuccessful. Please contact the below email for updates if needed.
If interested, please click apply or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 235Essential Skills:
Personal care experience