Alexandras Community Care
About Alexandras Community Care
At Alexandras Community Care, we provide ourselves on providing expert, person centre care to allow people to remain safe and supported in their own homes.
We are looking for individuals to join our team who are kind, compassionate and are looking to give back to the community. With 5 offices across Mid and West Cornwall (Penzance, Redruth, Truro, Penryn and St Austel) we welcome those just starting out in their career as well as those who have already developed a successful career.
· Full training from our in-house trainer and other externally accredited sources
· Company paid development from starter Level 2 through to LMA
· Flexible hours
· Use of pooled company vehicles or good mileage allowance
· Competitive remuneration with weekend/bank holiday enhancements
· Health advice & support
· 24-hour medical line and telephone counselling
· Company paid social events
· Employment-assist programme
· Annual training bonus
· Generous refer-a-friend scheme
· Progression opportunities
We are looking for hard working carers who are able to work as part of team to ensure our clients are safe and cared for.
We are looking for applicants who are:
· Instinctively kind, compassionate and caring
· Reliable and trustworthy
· Good communicators
· Calm under pressure
· Equally able to work as part of a team or alone
We provide a full induction programme for all our new starters and ongoing training and career progression is encouraged.
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care