Anson Care Services Ltd
About Anson Care Services Ltd
Anson Care Services operate 5 residential care homes across Redruth and Penzance as well as a small domiciliary care agency in Redruth and the surrounding area.
Crossroads House in Scorrier, Redruth and St Mary’s Haven in Penzance are specialist care homes for individuals living with various forms of dementia.
At Anson Care we build our care and activities around the needs of the person. Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for.
When we are recruiting, we are looking for motivated, caring, and passionate individuals to join our experienced team across a range of positions to ensure that our residents receive a high standard of person-centred care and are helped to retain their dignity and individuality, all in line with the resident’s own care plan.
Common sense and a willingness to help are valuable qualities along with demonstrable passion for caring and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
Experience of working in a care setting would be useful but we are always happy to hear from those just starting out in their career in care and who are eager to learn.
- Passionate about making a difference to the people we care for
- Able to interact well with residents and colleagues
- Kind, compassionate, and friendly natured
- Able to record accurate details of care related activities
- Flexible in your working pattern, including working evenings and weekends
- Willing to learn and develop
Anson Care Services can offer;
- Competitive pay rates, with enhancements for nights, weekends, and bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development with our in-house Training Manager
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS checks
- Full or part-time hours are available
- Day or Nights shifts
- Employee support option available
Service typesCare Home