Beech Lawn Nursing and Residential Home
About Beech Lawn Nursing and Residential Home
Beech Lawn Nursing Home is located in the heart of Liskeard, walking distance to the historic town. Beech Lawn is a family run nursing home of 42 residents. We champion quality care and have opportunities to welcome motivated and compassionate people to join our dedicated team in supporting our residents to live a good quality of life. We specialise in palliative care and other acute nursing care. Beech Lawn is a forward thinking company and we pride ourselves on working together as a team and really value the hard work and commitment of all our staff.
We are fortunate to have recruited above our nursing and care dependency hours, we are looking for domestic staff to join our team.
We can offer you –
· Free training and personal development
· Above Living Wage foundation rate, weekend enhancements, Bank holiday rates
· Paid breaks and free meals
· Free uniform, parking on site
· Flexible working to meet family commitments
We are looking for individuals who have –
· A caring, enthusiastic and inclusive approach to supporting others
· The ability to contribute to a team and empower individuals to reach their full potential
· Skills to communicate effectively with others
· Have high standards of cleanliness.
· Knowledge of infection Control – desirable not essential as training will be given.
All staff are supported by our experienced team leaders and managers to ensure that the highest possible standards of care are met.
Experience is not essential as our aim is to recruit based on an individual’s values matching our service and organisation. We offer full training where required. Please view our current vacancies or get in touch via the Contact Us form.
North and East Cornwall
Service typesCare Home