Bluebird Care Cornwall North
About Bluebird Care Cornwall North
Bluebird Care Cornwall North has been providing high quality care in the North Cornwall area since June 2011.
Currently 69% of our care team have been working with us for 3 years or more. We pride ourselves in valuing our care team and always having an open-door policy to help in any way we can.
At Bluebird Care Cornwall North, we are looking for kind and caring individuals to help support our customers in the local community.
A Career in Care can help you realise your potential. At Bluebird Care Cornwall North, we support our care team through mentoring and career development, to make sure you chose the career path that is right for you. No experience is necessary as full training and ongoing support is given.
Bluebird Care Cornwall North was awarded an Overall Outstanding in their latest CQC Inspection
Bluebird Care Cornwall North can offer you:
– Flexible working to suit your agreed availability – part-time and full-time care jobs available.
– There is a range of work available, including: domiciliary care – including personal care, community activity, meal preparation; shopping trips; waking and sleeping nights, up to 24 hour shifts and live-in care
– £11.00 per hour weekdays, £11.50 per hour at weekends, £18.00 per hour on Bank Holidays
– Travel time and mileage is paid between visits
– Loyalty bonus
– Refer a friend scheme
– 28 days paid holiday on a pro rata basis
– Healthcare scheme
– Comprehensive Training
– Uniform provided
– Adequate shadowing of all customers with experienced staff before working alone
– We also support towards QCF qualifications for those looking to pursue a career in care.
– Annual Gift on yearly starting date
Previous care experience is desirable but not necessary as full training is provided. There is the possibility to undertake training which would lead to a Level 2 or 3 Health & Social Care qualification. Above all, a professional, committed and responsible attitude is fundamental to this role.
Care assistants need to have a clean British Driving License and their own transport. Flexibility in their availability would be advantageous.
All applicants will be DBS checked and will need 2 references.
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care