About Carers Break
‘Carers Break’ are always looking for the right people, quality candidates that share our vision of providing our community with the best quality care and support possible. You won’t be running around between clients, as we provide a minimum of 2 hours support. When you need help and support, we will answer our on-call phone 24 hours of the day. Your feedback will be listened to every time and acted upon. You will also be treated with dignity and respect as we expect you to treat our clients. Our aim is to provide the very best care and support as though our clients are our own family. We are a Community Interest Company, and our only purpose is to benefit our community when their times are most challenging. We support adults only across the whole of Cornwall.
We can offer you
- Fully funded training throughout your career with us, however far you wish to go.
- Up to £12 per hour- to be discussed at interview.
- Paid Annual leave.
- Flexible and fixed contracts available- to be discussed at interview.
- 45p per mile plus travel time if you ever travel between clients.
We are looking for individuals who have –
- A genuine heart.
- The best values.
- Integrity, reliability, commitment.
- A desire for a job filled with purpose.
We are more interested in who you are than what you have done. Our promise to you is that we will do everything we can to always make this position work for you. We will train you really well and support you at all times to provide an excellent standard care and support.
North and East Cornwall
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care