Carol Spinks Homecare Ltd
About Carol Spinks Homecare Ltd
Carol Spinks Homecare are a family run home care provider with over 25 years of experience serving the East Cornwall community in the Saltash, Callington, Liskeard and surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you can make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people in your local area, giving them the support they need to live independently in their own homes. No specific qualifications or background in care is required to become a care assistant. What’s more important is that you have a natural calling to care for people. With this intact, we provide all the training you need to become one of our exceptional team members. We reward our carers generously for the support they give our customers. With competitive rates of pay and a training programme, plus extra training as when it’s needed. You’ll also benefit from a flexible work lifestyle, a supportive environment, and the opportunity to work for an organisation that truly values you.
· Full time/Part time and flexible terms positions are available including weekends, Evenings and School hours
· No experience is required as full training is provided and comprehensive training throughout your career to support you being outstanding in your profession
· Up to 28 days paid holiday, pro rata
· Hourly rate of £12.35
· Claim business mileage back weekly, at rate of 45 pence per mile.
Whilst you don’t need to have previous experience within the Care Industry, there are some eligibility requirements, to be legible to apply for this role you must:
· Have a right to work in the UK
· Have access to a road legal vehicle
· Hold a full driving license
· Be over 18 years of age
In addition, all applicants need to be able to demonstrate clear and effective communication in both written and verbal forms.
Please also note that positions are subject to a cleared DBS check.
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care
Extra Care/Housing Services