About Glassmoon Services
Glassmoon Services provides 24 hour supported living and complex outreach services for people with learning disabilities, complex physical and mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions and behaviours that may challenge. We integrate technology and data analytics into the everyday activities of our services, which positively transforms outcomes for everyone. We are building an organisation which is committed to a Culture of Inclusion, Innovation and Imagination.
We are looking for courageous, creative and curious people to join our Glassmoon Services team. We can guarantee that no day is ever the same, but what you can expect, is working with a team who are passionate about the work they do, the people they support and their colleagues.
We embrace inclusion and diversity and are focused on developing our team’s expertise and skills. We believe in giving everyone a voice and a safe space to share their thoughts and feelings.
- We are a real living wage employer and believe in paying everyone fairly with Support Worker opportunities from £10.26 an hour
- Fortnightly pay
- Free bespoke training programme
- Career progression opportunities
- We are Bild and Restraint reduction Network Community of Practice members, and strive for best practice in all that we do for individuals we support
- We have been certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ 2 years in a row
We invest in our colleagues by paying fair wages, being focused on their welfare, and equipping them with development opportunities and expertise to advance and realise their potential, to learn, earn and live life.
The Glassmoon culture is one where we embrace inclusion and diversity. We empower our colleagues to be curious, to be creative and to share their thoughts and feelings.
Be part of someone’s story – join Glassmoon Services.
Please view our current vacancies or get in touch with us via the Contact Us form
North and East Cornwall
Service typesSupported Living