In Caring Hands Limited
About In Caring Hands Limited
Our purpose, at In Caring Hands, is to provide the highest quality assessment, care and treatment to the people who use our service. Whether in the community or in our specially adapted respite home in St Austell, we strike a balance between facilitating independence and giving appropriate support for every client, along with social interactions and fun activities!
Our staff are carefully picked by our experienced management team, to ensure that everyone has compassion, empathy and a sense of humour to enable us all to work together to ensuring that every client’s needs are met.
New starters are fully supported being introduced to clients and being familiarised with their care and are closely mentored by more experienced staff. Full training is provided for every role.
What we can do for you:
· Generous rate of pay and 25% enhancement at weekends
· Full time employment, if wished
· Permanent contract
· Up to 28 days paid holiday (this includes Bank Holidays)
· Carer of the month reward
· Bonus for assisting to recruit a friend
· Company pension scheme
· Paid travel time and mileage between appointments at normal hourly rate (if working in the community)
· Opportunities for advancement within the company
Whilst we prefer for staff to be able to drive, we do have openings for those who cannot.
What we would like in return –
High quality, person-centred care working as part of a rota system with your colleagues.
There are both full and part time positions available.
You need to have –
· Flexibility with work, including evenings and weekends
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Full driving licence with a car (if working in Domiciliary Care)
· A caring nature and suitable employment background
· Strong ability in team working
· The ability to work positively, with good humour
· Willingness to learn to improve service delivery
· Take responsibility for you own actions and plan effectively to deliver results
· The ability to develop knowledge as required by the role
We’d love to hear from you so please have a look at our vacancies 😊. You don’t need a background in care to work with us, just be the right fit with our values.
North and East Cornwall
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care