About Lanhydrock Care
Lanhydrock care is a small friendly company. We were established in 2009 and have gone from strength to strength. We value all of our staff and their commitment and dedication to the role they perform. We have an open door policy and support our staff with any problems they may have. Staff are welcome to come in any time for a chat, and we look forward to seeing them.
· We mainly support clients over 65 years of age.
· We seek car drivers.
· Shift patterns are discussed at interview, we do however need staff to work alternate weekends.
· Competitive rates of pay as well as mileage and travel time.
· We seek people that are caring, reliable and can communicate well with others.
· Experience is not essential as full training will be given.
We offer a full induction along with all mandatory training which we cover the cost of. You will also receive payment for training hours and the initial shadowing you will be doing.
North and East Cornwall