Miners Court Extra Care – Coastline Housing
About Miners Court Extra Care – Coastline Housing
Miners Court Extra Care
Miners Court in Redruth is the only Extra Care scheme in mid- and West Cornwall and is here to provide a home for life for older people.
The development consists of 64 flats in the centre of Redruth. There are care and support assistants on-site 24 hours a day and is designed to allow residents to live independently in self-contained homes, whilst having the reassurance of full-time, on-site care and support if needed.
Staff pride themselves on offering choice and flexibility, with great service always in mind. Recognising that everyone has different needs, they offer personalised care and support to help you maintain independence.
· Pathways flats: There are two flats for short-term rehabilitation after illness or stays in hospital
· A beauty salon, open to residents and non-residents
· A luxury assisted bathroom and wet room is available for independent use or with the assistance of a fully trained support assistant
· A day centre open to residents and non-residents.
Coastline as the employer for you –
Coastline’s mission, should you choose to accept: to provide great homes and great service. For that, we need great people. Could you be just who we’re looking for?
Coastline has a set of strong values focused on:
• Putting our customers first
• Openness, honesty and accountability
• Striving to be the best, and
• Valuing each other
We want the best person for the role; to ensure Coastline is right for you and you’re right for us. If you’re looking to make a difference in a progressive, forward-thinking company, with opportunities to develop a worthwhile career, Coastline is the place for you.
Coastline offers a fantastic benefits package, which includes the following:
· Enhanced holiday of 33 days, including bank holidays (prorated for part-time roles)
· An annual performance-related bonus
· A healthcare cashback scheme
· A high street discount scheme
· A cycle to work scheme
· The option to purchase additional annual leave
· A free Headspace Wellbeing mobile app
· Pension contributions of up to 8.3%
· Optician’s and dentistry benefits
· Complementary therapies, counselling, chiropody treatments and health assessments
· A virtual GP service, consultations and diagnostic tests
· Vaccinations, flu jabs and prescriptions through the company
· Our Employee Assistance Helpline
· And there’s a flat-rate corporate bonus, too
We also offer trained mental health first-aiders and wellbeing champion groups; continuous training and development; family-friendly socials, such as barbecues, picnics and fundraising events; and employer-supported charity and volunteer days.
With an Investors in People Silver accreditation and a top 75 placing in the Sunday Times’ best not-for-profit organisations to work for, Coastline is a growing company with a strong reputation.
Service typesExtra Care/Housing Services