Penhellis Community Care
About Penhellis Community Care
Penhellis Community Care has been established since 1993 and is a Cornish based company.
We have locally based teams of health and social care workers working throughout Cornwall overseen by our regional offices in Helston, Roche and Liskeard.
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate people to join our teams and make a difference.
Benefits of working for us –
- Free training and professional development
- Living Wage Guarantee and weekly pay
- Company Car Scheme
- Company Mobile phone scheme
- Blue Light Card Membership
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave
We are looking for individuals who have –
- a kind and caring nature.
- are compassionate and enthusiastic.
- the ability to work effectively in a team as well as on their own
- effective communication skills
Experience is not essential as our aim is to recruit based on an individual’s values matching our service and organisation. Our in-house training company can provide all mandatory training needs and give the ability to gain qualifications at an NVQ level. Please view our current vacancies or get in touch via the Contact Us form.
North and East Cornwall
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care