Phoenix Care Cornwall Ltd
About Phoenix Care Cornwall Ltd
We are a small family run business, which started back in 2005. The business was started in November 2005 by Catherine Pearce and her daughter Elizabeth, with 5 members of staff supporting 8 service users. Over the ensuing years staffing levels and care packages have dramatically increased, although there are staff vacancies available for qualified and non-qualified personnel, both male and female, all of whom have an up to date disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
As a family run business, Phoenix Care has engaged fully in the process of equality and diversity having employed people from different parts of the world and backgrounds, affording them an opportunity to learn a valuable profession, caring for the elderly, vulnerable elderly and terminally ill.
· Our client group is over 65’s
· We employ drivers and non-drivers
· We offer flexible shifts but ask staff work weekends on a rota basis.
We can offer you:
· Free training and personal development
· Living Wage Guarantee and weekly pay
We are looking for individuals who have –
· A caring, enthusiastic, and inclusive approach to supporting others
· The ability to contribute to a team and empower individuals to reach their full potential
· Skills to communicate effectively with others
All staff are supported by our experienced team leaders and managers to ensure that the highest possible standards of care are met whilst assisting individuals with all aspects of daily living tasks, accessing communities, meeting personal care needs and promoting independence.
Experience is not essential as our aim is to recruit based on an individual’s values matching our service and organisation. We offer full training where required. Please view our current vacancies or get in touch via the Contact Us form.
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care