Pol Community Care Ltd
About Pol Community Care Ltd
Friendly family run domiciliary company, our management have over 20 years experience. We champion quality care and have opportunities to welcome motivated and compassionate people to join our dedicated team in supporting our adults with their care needs. Pol Community Care pride ourselves on working together as a team and really value the hard work and commitment of all our staff.
If you want to make a difference to someone’s day, we want to hear from you, care and support is not just about helping with washing and dressing, it involves some of the following:
Emotional and physical wellbeing,
Building relationships with extended family and friends,
Arranging appointments with GP/Hospitals,
Medication ordering and collection.
Even just an ice-cream on the seafront.
· Our client group is 18 years and over
· We offer flexible working hours to fit around your home life.
· Work experience, college placements opportunities.
· Staff are employed from the age of 16, these are supported vacancies as personal care is not permitted before the age of 17. (Current Legislation)
· Free training and personal development including The Care Certificate and RQF Level/2/3/4
· Living Wage Guarantee and weekly pay
· Enhanced weekends and bank holiday pay
· Travel time and Mileage paid
· We cluster the visits (to reduce driving across the county)
· Staff reward scheme
· Company Pension Scheme
· Employee Assist Program
· Blue Light Card Membership
We are looking for individuals who have –
· A caring, enthusiastic and inclusive approach to supporting others
· The ability to contribute to a team and empower individuals to reach their full potential
· Skills to communicate effectively with others.
· Driving is not essential but preferred.
· Enhanced DBS checks completed
· Uniform and PPE provided.
All staff are supported by our experienced Supervisors/Seniors and managers to ensure that the highest possible standards of care are met whilst assisting individuals with all aspects of daily living tasks, accessing communities, meeting personal care needs and promoting independence.
Experience is not essential as full training is provided, our aim is to recruit based on an individual’s values matching our service and organisation.
Please view our current vacancies or get in touch via the Contact Us form.
North and East Cornwall
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care
Other Community-based Services