Riverside Support Service Ltd
About Riverside Support Service Ltd
As a company we DO NOT do personal care.
Riverside Support Service Ltd is the coming together of like minded people who want to make a difference and make a change, not just for the service users but all the team involved. Every person has a right to live without fear, discrimination and judgement.
We take pride in the support we give to people and part of this is about doing more than the basic necessities. We wanted to create an inclusive service to promote everyone’s individuality and individual needs.
For us care isn’t just about helping maintaining independence its about promoting independence, self worth, self love and well-being. Of course those things are important but it’s also about going that extra mile and going above and beyond, finding out about the person, their hobbies and interests, their likes and dislikes and looking at how we can support them to still do those things they love in a safe environment.
It’s not just about existing but living as full a life as possible.
We are a team who empower one another to grow as individuals and embrace our individuality.
- Your duties may include:
- 1-1 support sessions
- Chaperone service
- Mental health support
- Assistance with bills and budgeting
- Meal preparation
- Domestic duties
- A chat and a cuppa
We have a range of clients with all individual needs and individual support packages tailored to meet these.
We strive ourselves on being a friendly company with friendly management. Trial shifts are available, if you are unsure if this is the job for you then why not try a trial shift and see what you think?
Ideally you will need a driving license and access to a vehicle, but all applicants will be taken into consideration.
We have full time/part times/flexible and weekends available.
Have you always wanted a job that helps make a difference to people’s lives? No experience needed, training and qualifications provided.
Riverside Support Service Ltd have a duty of care, not just towards our clients but to you too. We want you to know we are here to support you as well. To make a change, we have to be the change. Join us we are looking forward to speaking with you soon.
Riverside employee perks and benefits
- Discounted rates for our staff’s family members needing homecare services provided by Riverside Support Service Ltd.
- PAID birthday, it’s our gift to you for being incredible and to show how much you are appreciated.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Wellbeing- Confidential wellbeing support provided for all team members.
- Riverside meetups- Social gatherings with your colleagues Bingo, Bowling, Beach BBQs etc.
- Open office door policy- Our office is always open to staff and clients, come and have a cuppa with us or a cuddle with one of our office’s furry friends.
- Development- Support for further learning & qualifications
- Monthly awards- to celebrate you
- A welcome package from us to you when you start with us and continued care packages throughout the year
- Enhanced weekend rates
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Fully digital & online rostering, care management system on your phone
- Uniforms supplied by the company
- Regular supervisions and appraisals to support each individual
- Flexible and regular working hours to meet your needs
- Corporate gym membership 10% for Flexsi sports centre (Penryn campus) and The space Falmouth 15% Gym membership
We look forward to hearing from you.
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care
Other Community-based Services