About Swallowcourt Limited
If you want to work in Cornwall, in a homely environment, in stunning locations in Helston, Hayle, Penzance, the Lizard and Penryn, now is your chance to be part of a friendly team where you can make a real difference every day.
To find out more about the services we provide, please visit our website below.
We offer fantastic job opportunities for registered nurses, healthcare specialists, healthcare assistants, support workers and ancillary teams in our Cornwall care homes. These include full-time and part-time roles, as well as day-shift and night-shift work. Flexibility on working hours can be also be considered.
- Experience competitive rates of pay and benefits
- Benefit from job progression opportunities and competitive pay scales (in line with the NHS where appropriate)
- Develop with our in house training for all staff
- Gain valuable experience in an environment providing exceptional support for our residents
We are seeking dedicated and committed individuals to come and join our team.
With a culture of dignity, respect and compassion, we are seeking staff who are looking for more than a dull 9-5 soulless job, individuals who can work as part of our close knit team and bring a passion and commitment to making a difference every day for those for whom we care.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams and we actively encourage all from different back grounds to apply to join our teams.
- Overtime paid at time and a half (subject to policy)
- 50p an hour night enhancement
- £1.50 an hour weekend enhancement
- Double Pay on Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day + New Years Day.
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Pension in line with government initiative
- Simply Health Cash Plan – Subject to qualifying period.
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for Carers
Experience is not required as you will be provided with full training on joining, along with a robust induction programme. You will continue to be able to develop your skills through ongoing training and development.
Service typesCare Home