The Dove Project Plymouth and Cornwall
About The Dove Project Plymouth and Cornwall
The Dove Project have over 25 years’ experience in supporting individuals under age 65 with learning disabilities, autism & complex needs. Our dedicated staff enable them to be supported within their homes with daily living tasks, so they are as independent as possible and also access the wider community in a range of activities.
Our Supported Living teams in Cornwall have been passionate in making a difference to the lives of the people we support. There have been numerous success stories over the years, which we are genuinely proud of.
We are looking for individuals from age 18 who have –
· Positive, caring & friendly individuals who can make a difference to those we support.
· Are confident, have the ability to work on own initiative & also effectively within a team.
· Skills to communicate effectively with others based on their level of need.
All staff are supported by our experienced team leaders or manager from day one to ensure that provide the highest possible standards of care and assist individuals with all aspects of daily living tasks, accessing communities, meeting personal care needs and promoting independence.
Experience is not essential as our aim is to recruit based on an individual’s skills. We offer full training where required. Please view our current vacancies or get in touch via the Contact Us form.
We can offer you
· Induction, job shadowing, free training and personal development
· Opportunity to work towards QCF in Health & Social Care
· We offer flexible shifts, evening/weekends only, casual/bank hours
· Living Wage and monthly salary
· Option of overtime
· Staff reward scheme
Service typesSupported Living