About Trewcare Ltd
TrewCare has been a family run company for over a quarter of a century. We have always believed in providing exceptional assistance to our clients in our local community; enabling our clients to feel safer, because they are in good hands.
We believe that caring for our carers gives them the foundation necessary to be able to care for our clients.
We aim to establish a good relationship with our carers, encouraging them to develop their skills and knowledge to enhance their working practice and job satisfaction.
We can offer you:
– Paid travel time
– 45p per mile petrol
– £11.50 Weekdays/£12.00 Weekends – Enhanced Bank Holiday pay.
– £11.70 Weekends/£12.20 Weekends – Enhanced Bank Holidays QCF/NVQ/BTEC
– Locally based geographical rounds in your local community
– Open office culture
– Fully paid induction training and continued professional development.
– Hours tailored around your availability
– Funded QCF2 and beyond.
– Company Pension Scheme with Ethical options.
– DBS and uniform provided.
– Free Blue Light Card – access to thousands of discounts including 10% off our Asda shop.
– Fully supported wellbeing – 24 hour access to our Employee Assist Program – counselling/legal and financial support.
We are looking for individuals who –
· Have a caring, enthusiastic attitude
· Want to make a real difference to the lives of people in their community
· Have excellent communication skills
· Are dedicated, flexible individuals who are looking for a rewarding and interesting career in care.
· Are willing to drive or walk to fulfil care
· Age ranges 17+
All staff are supported by our experienced team leaders and managers to ensure that the highest possible standards of care are met whilst assisting individuals with all aspects of daily living tasks, accessing communities, meeting personal care needs and promoting independence.
Experience is not essential as our aim is to recruit based on an individual’s values matching our service and organisation. We offer full training where required. Please view our current vacancies or get in touch via the Contact Us form.
North and East Cornwall
Service typesDomiciliary/Home Care