About Trezela House
‘Trezela House’ is a residential home of 8 residents ranging from 18 – 65 years old for over 25 years. We provide quality support and have opportunities to welcome motivated and compassionate people to join our dedicated team in supporting our adults with their daily needs to maintain their independence. At ‘Trezela House’ we pride ourselves on working together as a team and really value the hard work and commitment of all our staff.
We can offer you –
· Free training and personal development
· Living Wage Guarantee and four weekly pay
We are looking for individuals who have –
· A caring, enthusiastic and inclusive approach to supporting others
· The ability to contribute to a team and empower individuals to reach their full potential
· Skills to communicate effectively with others
All staff are supported by our experienced team leaders and managers to ensure that the highest possible standards of care are met whilst assisting individuals with all aspects of daily living tasks, accessing communities and promoting independence.
Experience is not essential as our aim is to recruit based on an individual’s values matching our service and organisation. We offer full training where required. Please view our current vacancies or get in touch via the Contact Us form.
Service typesCare Home