We’re seeking to employ Community Care workers in Mid Cornwall. Full and part-time roles available.
Care experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Competitive hourly rate at £11.50/hr and enhanced weekend and bank holiday pay
- Mileage paid at 40p/mile and paid travel time
- Best of all, we also guarantee a paid day off on your birthday after your probation period!
- Assistance with meals
- Snacks and drinks preparation
- Assistance with food and fluid intake
- Assistance with the completion of all aspects of personal care such as showering/bathing/strip washing and getting dressed
- Assistance with managing all toileting needs including changing pads and skin integrity management
Assistance with medication management
- Tidying up and completing light domestic duties
- Companionship and end of life care
You will be kind, caring, compassionate, dependable and trustworthy.Essential Skills:
You will need to have access to your own vehicle as the job involves driving around in the community.