We are a domicilliary care agency based in the Truro area providing care and support to elderly clients within their own homes.
We are looking for caring and motivated individuals to join our existing team of carers, to work with and support our clients with activities such as personal care – washing, dressing, showering and toileting, meal preparation medication management, welfare checks, attending appointments and accessing the local community.
Successful candidates should
- be comfortable working alone under their own initiative
- be able to treat our clients with respect and promote their dignity at all times
- have effective verbal and written skills
- have a full, clean driving licence and access to a car
- be legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer
- competative rates of pay. Our starting pay is £12.00 weekdays and £13.00 weekends. Progression through the payscale can be gained according to length of service and qualifications achieved.
- hourly rate paid from start to end of shift, regardless of whether you are with a client or travelling to and from clients.
- mileage paid from first to last client.
- comprehensive training and support.
- all courses and attendance on them funded.
- 5.6 weeks paid annual leave.
- flexible working patterns
If you are interested in a rewarding career where everyday makes a difference to our clients and their families then please call Sarah on 07584324788 for further information.