Home Instead Truro has been looking after clients in Cornwall for over 13 years and has earned an excellent reputation for providing companionship-based care in people’s own homes.
Duties can include:
- Companionship – ensuring a client enjoys regular and meaningful social interaction is an important part of your visit
- Help with everyday tasks such as; meal preparation and light housework
- Accompanying to appointments or shopping
- Personal care – supporting our clients with the essentials such as bathing, showering, dressing and grooming to keep them healthy and independent
- Must be able to work days, evening and alternate weekends
We are looking for kind, caring and compassionate people who enjoy spending time and helping older people. Be part of the Home Instead community and work with friendly like-minded people who share your values. Whether you already have experience in the care sector or are looking for a new career, we would love to hear from you!Essential Skills:
You will need to be caring, compassionate and reliable, with access to reliable transport as many of our clients are not accessible by public transport.