Alexandra’s Community Care Penzance are looking to recruit both experienced and trainee carers to care for people in Penzance and the surrounding areas.
You will be supporting people in their day-to-day living, ensuring they are safe and comfortable and living as independently as possible. You will be expected to help with personal tasks as well as accompanying them to appointments, shops, events and days out.
You will need to have a friendly, caring disposition to make someone feel comfortable and safe in your presence. Shifts are generally 7am- 2pm and 4pm- 10pm. Full and Part time positions available.
- Driving licence essential
- Reliable and Punctual
- Caring and can-do attitude
- Working on your own and within a team
- Experience not required
- Full training from our in-house trainer and other externally accredited sources
- Opportunities for career progression including NVQ’s
- Flexible hours
- Use of pooled company vehicles or good mileage allowance
- Uniforms and all materials provided
- Full time £26,307 per annum
- Health advice & support
- 24-hour medical line and telephone counselling
- Company paid social events
- Employment-assist programme
- Annual training bonus
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme
- Progression opportunities