* This role is a private arrangement with a person or family who is seeking support for someone else or themselves. You will not be employed by or carry out work for Humans Cornwall; we have a dedicated team to help identify private personal assistants for care and support. These roles are personally assisting somebody to achieve their goals, gain independence and/or manage their daily lives; These will be self-funded by the family or person, or they may receive a Direct payment from Cornwall council. *
Young lady who loves painting, reading and computer games, seeks a kind and patient personal assistant to support her to enhance her daily life. She has a diagnosis of Autism & Aspergers.
– Independence skills with finances & using bank card
– Accessing community
– Support with socialising and connecting with others
Hourly rate of pay: £10.90 or £13.54 (if self-employed)
Total hours per week: 4 hours
1 day a week – Days/ times to be negotiated.
– Full driving licence
– Someone who has knowledge of Autism & Aspergers
– Previous experience working in a support role
– Previous experience supporting those with a diagnosis of Autism & Aspergers
Offers of employment may be subject to DBS checks & referencing. If the role is on a self-employed basis, please ensure you have proof of employment status and public liability insurance.
When applying, your C.V. will be passed onto the family or person for their consideration. Due to the high number of applicants that are received for various roles, it is not possible to inform applicants if they have been unsuccessful. Please contact the below email for updates if needed.
If interested, please click apply or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 158