Applicant status required: Self-employed
* This role is a private arrangement with a person or family who is seeking support for someone else or themselves. You will not be employed by or carry out work for Humans Cornwall; we have a dedicated team to help identify private personal assistants for care and support. These roles are personally assisting somebody to achieve their goals, gain independence and/or manage their daily lives; These will be self-funded by the family or person, or they may receive a Direct payment from Cornwall council. *
Man who loves nature and gardening seeks a genuine and proactive personal assistant to support him with general house upkeep. After sustaining a head injury, he has become paralysed on one side and so would like some extra support keeping his home tidy.
· Meal preparation
· General cleaning & home maintenance
· Support with flower arrangement
· To be taken shopping
· Some petcare
· Light personal care – support with shaving and applying creams
Hourly rate of pay: £15
Hours per week: 4 – 6 hours over 2 days
· Must be comfortable around dogs and birds
Offers of employment may be subject to DBS checks & referencing. If the role is on a self-employed basis, please ensure you have proof of employment status and public liability insurance.
When applying, your C.V. will be passed onto the family or person for their consideration. Due to the high number of applicants that are received for various roles, it is not possible to inform applicants if they have been unsuccessful. Please contact the below email for updates if needed.
If interested, please click apply or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and quote reference H4